Here’s what I did today:
- Finished all my tasks, except for the hallway, which I’m going to go do as soon as I’m done with this post.
- Washed the butter knife sitting in my mini fridge and put it away…twice
- Decided to put off the vacuuming until the next day to do it, which is actually tomorrow instead of just tacking it on to the end of my day.
- Washed some clothes in the sink for Mama Soup as she was out of necessities for the moment and we can’t go to the laundromat until the beginning of the month when we do all of the laundry at once because we don’t have a washer and dryer where we live. (Gosh, I can’t wait until we can buy a house with a big yard and get a washer and dryer. I REALLY hate having to go to the laundromat. It just seems so much more overwhelming only doing laundry once a month.)
- Researched free online dog training courses as our dog is really starting to pick up some really bad matters. Though it wasn’t on the project list for today, I felt that it was important enough (and needed to be done enough) that it could qualify for my project for the day. So that’s it for the day. I’m still waiting on the hubby to do his tasks, but I do have hope since he’s been doing them so far, other than the wet blankets in the bath tub and the trash bag in the hallway that he forgot to take out last night (But to give him credit, he did take it out this morning after I asked).
So, that’s what I got done today. I know it doesn’t seem like much, but it sure seemed like a lot to me until I put it into words. Then… uh, not so much, but at least it’s done.